Protect fruits and vegetables. This lightweight, ¾", 100% poly, stretch netting will guard blueberries, strawberries, cherries and other tasty temptations from birds, rabbits and other pests who might love to eat your ripening berries, fruits and vegetables. Different-size netting fits trees or garden plants (see suggestions below) — and you can spray and irrigate right through it! UV inhibitors add durability for longer life.
For best results, use protective garden netting before the damage is done. Simply drape over the tree canopy and gather at trunk, securing with twist ties. Drape over shrubs, vines, and other garden plants and secure with stakes or weigh down the edges. Store indoors when harvest protection is no longer needed.
- 14' x 14' for dwarf trees
- 7' x 20' for berry plants and small garden rows
- 14' x 45' for mid-sized garden rows
- 14' x 75' for longer garden rows
- 28' x 28' for semi-dwarf (and larger) trees